Adult Cooking Class Waiver Form Hold Harmless Agreement:
In consideration of being permitted by Kitchen Classroom to participate in a private cooking class, I hereby waive, release and discharge any and all claims for damages or personal injury, death, or property damage which I may have or which may hereafter accrue as a result of my participation in said activity. This release is intended to discharge, in advance, Kitchen Classroom its officers, directors, members and managers and all other members of its cooking school staff whether contracted or employed, from and against any and all liability arising out of or connected to in any way with any participation in said activity.
I understand that the activity that I am participating in may be of a hazardous nature and/or include physical and/or strenuous activity, that serious accidents occasionally occur during the said activity; and that participants in the said activity can occasionally sustain personal injuries as a consequence thereof. Knowing the risks involved, nevertheless, I have voluntarily applied to participate in said activity, and I hereby agree to assume any and all risks of injury or death and to release and hold harmless Kitchen Classroom, its officers, directors, members and managers, and all other members of its cooking school staff whether contracted or employed, who might otherwise be liable to me. I further understand and agree that by registering for a class, I release and assumption of risks is to be binding on my heirs and assigns.
I hereby grant Kitchen Classroom all rights and consent to copyright, use, re-use, publish or re-publish, copy, exhibit or distribute all photographs and/or video of myself to be used for Kitchen Classroom website, social media and any educational, training or promotional electronic or printed material without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage and without compensation.
In consideration for your participation in an event at Kitchen Classroom, and by registering for our classes, you acknowledge, agree and understand that your participation is voluntary and you assume risks associated with the activity in which you will be participating. If alcoholic beverages are consumed during an event, you understand that this may increase your risk of injury and agree not to operate a motor vehicle if you may be over the legal limit.
- The majority of classes are hands-on cooking classes, which means each participant will have their own cooking station, knives and other cookware, as well as ingredients. Occasionally, but not often, participants might have to share ingredients with classmates.
- Demonstration Cooking Class is NOT a hands on cooking class. Participants sit and watch food that is being cooked in front of them.
Participants must wear closed-toed shoes to all cooking classes and classes:
You may not participate in any class wearing open-toed shoes such as sandals, high heels, flip flops, etc. Crocs brand or other similar sandaled shoes are also prohibited. We reserve the right to remove anyone without closed-toed shoes without a refund or credit.
Raw or Undercooked Item Consumption Disclaimer:
Any items prepared at Kitchen Classroom may be served raw or undercooked based on your specification and tastes, or may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
FOOD ALLERGIES AND SENSITIVITIES
Please contact us at least one week in advance if you have food allergies or sensitivities. You are responsible for advising us of the type and severity of your condition. We will try to accommodate you to the best of our ability, but please understand that menus are prepared in advance, and last-minute changes are generally not accommodated. Reactions due to food allergies and sensitivities are included as risks associated with culinary classes.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Class cancellations must be received via phone or e-mail (email@example.com)
- Need to cancel 8 days or more before class? You are eligible for a refund.
- Need to cancel within 7 Days to 2 days before class? You are eligible for a credit but no refund.
- OMICRON: Have to cancel because of covid symptoms? You are eligible for some credit but not all. Please call or email us.
- Need to cancel within 24 hours of class? You are not eligible for a refund or a credit.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: If we cancel class it’s because the roads are not safe. Specifically, there is ice on the ground or temperatures at or below freezing during class times which will make driving treacherous for the customer and our staff. Class credit will be issued or classes will be moved to a later date.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your class.
- If arriving late, you may still join and participate. Class will continue and will not start over. We offer a 15 minute grace period for all of our clients. We will NOT be issued a credit or refund for late arrivals.
Kitchen Classroom reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to any reason. In case of cancellation, students will be notified and full refunds or class credits will be given.
PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY POLICY: